- Enable quick, easy connection with push-to-connect coupling designed for instrumentation
- Are offered with a single-end or a double-end shutoff design to minimize drips
- Are suitable for sampling systems and test or calibration equipment when you require frequent connections, minimal air inclusion, and minimal spillage
- Require just one O-ring seal in the stem insert, yet improves O-ring containment
- Retain the stem with a locking dog mechanism with a large contact area
|Pressure Rating||Up to 3000 psig (206 bar)|
|Temperature||Up to 400°F (204°C)|
|Maximum Flow at 70°F (20°C)||10 U.S. gal/min (37 L/min) water|
|Spillage and Air Inclusion||0.3 to 3.0 cm³|
|Body||316 stainless steel, brass|
|O-Rings||Fluorocarbon FKM, Buna N|
|Type||Swagelok® tube fitting, NPT, ISO/BSP tapered|
|Size||1/8 to 1/2 in.; 6 to 12 mm|
View and purchase our most widely used products.
Safe Product Selection:
The complete catalog contents must be reviewed to ensure that the system designer and user make a safe product selection. When selecting products, the total system design must be considered to ensure safe, trouble-free performance. Function, material compatibility, adequate ratings, proper installation, operation, and maintenance are the responsibilities of the system designer and user.
Caution: Do not mix/interchange Swagelok two-ferrule tube-fitting end connection components (or other products not governed by industrial design standards) with those of other manufacturers.