Swagelok® ball valves are available for purchase in a variety of styles, standard materials, and end connections to meet the needs of the diverse industries we serve. In addition, we offer ball valves manufactured or configured to meet special requirements of unique applications. Interested in a custom ball valve product? Contact your local authorized sales and service center to start a discussion.
Swagelok ball valves:
- Can be used in a wide range of applications, from general purpose to critical-service applications
- Keep system media where it belongs, control fugitive emissions and leakage
- Are offered in high flow and quick-quarter turn manual or pneumatic actuation
- Have been engineered for repeatable, leak-tight shutoff
- Have low overall cost of ownership
- Can be manufactured or configured to a wide range of specifications
Check out our newest ball valve product, the Swagelok® GB series full-flow ball valve, or learn about the numerous other ball valve products we offer.
Our ball valve offerings:
- Full-Flow Ball Valve (GB Series), including our new full-flow ball valve, the GB ball valve, which can meet your pressure requirements in harsh, corrosive environments while reducing installation, maintenance, and inventory costs
- Multipurpose Ball Valve (AFS Series)
- Multipurpose Ball Valve (SK Series)
- One-Piece Instrumentation Ball Valve (40G and 40 Series)
- Three-Piece Process / Instrumentation Ball Valve (60 Series)
- Trunnion-Style Ball Valve (83 and H83 Series)
Have questions? Contact your local authorized sales and service center.