Tube Fitting Inspection Training (SLT-INSPECT-00)
The aim of this course is to provide maintenance and technician level associates with a thorough understanding on how to identify tube fitting system installation issues. This course takes place over 1 day and will provide attendees with the essential knowledge required to be able to spot incorrect practices.
No previous experience or training is required.
Course Contents (1 day)
- identifying correct tube system placement
- identifying correct Swagelok tube fitting installation
- identifying mixed component fittings
- use of correct tubing type
- spotting common tube bending defects
- impact of incorrect installation on a fluid system
- identifying compliant NPT thread installations
- demonstrate the correct use of thread tape