This course is aimed at staff that have quality assurance responsibilities. It furnishes them with the knowledge, skills, and methodical approach to inspect fluidic systems.
No previous experience or training is required.
This one-day course provides attendees with the essential knowledge and ability to accurately spot good and incorrect installation practices. This aids for the quality assurance of installed fluid frameworks.
Developed to provide you with the skills required to not only identify leaks and defects but reach beyond expectation. Using several tools to examine issues, you will be able to pick up details such as material compatibility, mechanical damage, corrosion and more.
The following course content covers:
- Identifying correct tube system placement
- Identifying correct Swagelok tube fitting installation
- Identifying mixed component fittings
- Use of correct tubing types
- Spotting common tube bending defects
- Impact of incorrect installation on a fluid system
- Identifying compliant NPT thread installations
- Demonstrate the correct use of thread tape
Swagelok Certification of completion and wallet card - valid for 3 years
For further details about this module or to speak to a member of our Training Division and find out about our full range of courses email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1923 272 000