No previous experience or training required.
Technicians, maintenance and engineering personnel involved in the selection, installation and maintenance of pressure regulators and associated systems.
- Function, loading mechanisms and safety considerations when selecting a pressure regulator
- Relate function and performance to associated companies
- Sizing of regulators and utilising flow charts
- Supple pressure effect (SPE), droop, choking, lock-out, creep and Joules Thompson effect
- Demonstrate SPE
- Relate performance characteristics to the importance of good selection and regulator design
- Consideration of venting and proportional relief valves to enhance safety for certain systems
- Practical instruction on actual maintenance of Swagelok regulators
- Suggestions on inspection and testing techniques
Swagelok Certificate of Completion.