Swagelok Valve Essentials Training
The aim of this course is to provide attendees with an understanding of the design features of Swagelok valves, an awareness of their purpose and operation, while considering safety precautions when working with fluidics systems.
No previous experience or training is required.
When choosing the correct valve for your fluid system, renewing, or maintaining them, safety is an important process to consider. Delegates registered on this course will acquire base knowledge of valve functionality, which helps reduce costs and extend production cycles, allowing you to gain the best performance out of your system.
During this course you can expect to understand key features and valve construction.
Use of a correct valve helps us to prevent the uncontrolled release of stored energy, yet the incorrect one can cause undesired results.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to choose the correct valve for your application, having identified the correct valve type, function, and common issues you may face:
- Define common valve system terminology
- Identify a variety of valve types, functions, construction, and operation
- Learn to select the correct valve for your application through careful consideration and understanding of key features and assembly
- Properly actuate, repair, and maintain valves to regulate flow
- Identify common issues, define leakage and how to manage it
This course can be seen as best ideal for those responsible for fluid system designs, valve specification, troubleshooting and maintenance.
Swagelok Certification of completion and wallet card – valid for 3 years
For further information about this course or to speak with a representative of our Training team email email@example.com or call +44 (0)1923 272 000